Chambers was founded by Charles Chambers sometime in the early 1880s, and was a popular tourist stop along Route 66 with trading posts and fuel stations. The name was changed to Halloysite for a period in honor of clay that was mined nearby, but changed back to Chambers around 1930. Today there are some comfort services at Chambers.
Phone : 928-753-5001
Email : email@example.com
Address : 120 W Andy Devine Ave, Kingman, AZ 86401